SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 25, 2017 – IGEL, a world leader in endpoint security and optimization software for the secure enterprise, announced today that is has been recognized by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, in the 2017 Cloud Partner Program Guide. This annual list features the channel’s leading technology vendors with cloud related partner programs and who are enabling the growth of their solution provider partners’ cloud initiatives.
“Over the last year, we’ve made some significant investments in our channel sales organization that are now helping our channel partners build thriving businesses around IGEL’s industry-leading endpoint security and optimization solutions,” said Jed Ayres, President and CEO, IGEL North America. “These investments have led to an astounding 890% increase in our software revenues in the U.S. market in the first half of 2017 and 156% growth worldwide. We are looking forward to a successful second half of the year and we will continue to promote true alignment with our channel partners through compelling resources, tools and incentives that accelerate business growth and profitability.”
Some of the investments IGEL has made in its partner program over the last year include:
- Introducing a new North American Partner Program in October 2016 that now includes 19 partners at the Platinum Level in the U.S.
- Opening a new U.S. headquarters in San Francisco; shifting global marketing to the U.S.; adding U.S.-based operations and human resources personnel; and, tripling the number of employees in North America to include new executive leadership, dedicated regional sales managers and sales engineers, inside sales representatives and channel account managers.
- Launching a new website, marketing collateral and blog to reflect the intensified focus on an innovative, software-led approach.
- For the first time, offering downloadable trial software licenses of the IGEL Universal Desktop Converter™ (UDC)and the IGEL Universal Management Suite™ (UMS).
- Establishing Channel Partner Advisory, Customer Advisory and Marketing Advisory Councils.
- Procuring 20 Demo Kits, sponsored by Intel, valued at more than $5,000 each that were distributed to IGEL Platinum Partners in Q2’17.
- Establishing new routes to market through innovative Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) managed service offerings from Platinum Partners Entisys360, MTM Technologies and Right! Systems.
- Establishing a content marketing and social selling strategy leveraging EveryoneSocial that now includes more than 200 participants and thousands of pieces of original content.
“In a saturated cloud market, it can be difficult for solution providers to differentiate among cloud vendors and find the right ones to partner with,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “CRN’s Cloud Partner Program Guide simplifies this painstaking process, identifying the cloud partner programs with a compelling combination of resources, support, training and financial incentives. Our 2017 guide features a strong lineup of cutting-edge companies with proven track records of helping partners meet and exceed their customers’ needs.”
The Cloud Partner Program Guide will be featured in the October issue of CRN and can be viewed online at www.crn.com/cloud-ppg.
IGEL on Social Media
IGEL delivers powerful unified endpoint security and optimization software that is revolutionary in its simplicity and purpose-built for the enterprise. The company’s world-leading software products include the IGEL OS™, Universal Desktop Converter™ (UDC), IGEL Cloud Gateway™ (ICG), IGEL UD Pocket™ (UDP) and Universal Management Suite™ (UMS). These solutions enable a more secure, manageable and cost-effective endpoint security and optimization platform across nearly any x86 device. Additionally, IGEL’s German engineered and manufactured thin, zero and all-in-one client solutions deliver the industry’s best warranty (5 years), support (3 years after end of life) and management functionality. IGEL enables enterprises to precisely control all devices running IGEL OS as well as Windows OS from a single dashboard interface. IGEL has offices worldwide and is represented by partners in over 50 countries. For more information on IGEL, visit localhost:9000.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com