The Commercial Account Manager, North Central, will be a highly motivated individual responsible for selling IGEL products and services within the mid-market customer segment, with the expectation to achieve Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) and sales targets. This is a territory-based position leveraging cross-functional teams including marketing, engineering, other support organizations, and the channel partner community to help grow existing customers, acquire new customers, and manage critical requirements related to a high-performance sales organization.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-senior Sales professional to join a growing Commercial Sales team at IGEL, complete with amazing career and professional development opportunities.
This position is remote, focusing on a territory in the Central US. Due to compliance and tax reporting reasons, this role is open to candidates living in the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, SC, VA, WA, AND WI.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Strong track record in penetrating/closing new accounts, planning and managing territory resources, leveraging channel partners, and exceeding revenue goals.
- Proven history of sales overachievement; the ability to close complex software and services transactions; high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills.
- Excellent organization and collaboration skills and a passion for developing world-class best practices within the virtual team.
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed bookings and revenue targets consistently year over year.
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines.
- Excellent balance of strategic and tactical skills.
- This role will require someone comfortable working in a small, expanding company and must possess a desire to be entrepreneurial and adaptable to a changing, growing environment.
- Experience selling emerging technologies over an extended sales cycle competing against the status quo or incumbents.
- Excels at finding and closing new business while expanding existing relationships and has strong problem solving and consultative sales skills.