• 100% employer-paid employee health insurance plans
• Dental, vision, and prescription benefits (employee premiums covered by IGEL)
• 15-20 days of PTO per year (15 days in the first year and 20 each year thereafter)
• 401(k) plan with 100% company match, up to $5,000 per year
• Monthly home office allowance
• Remote working opportunities and flexible working times, so you can combine your demanding work with your private goals
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Financial Wellness tool, FinFit
• Company-paid life insurance policy, long-term disability (LTD), and short-term disability (STD) coverage
• Wellbeing apps, including One Medical, Rightway, Headspace, Quit Genius, & Aaptiv
• Annual travel to IGEL’s company headquarters in Germany!
• Training and development opportunities to advance your career
• President’s Club for the highest performing salespeople and overachievers
• An amazing culture powered by a workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback with a positive, inspiring working atmosphere
• A highly motivated team that is already looking forward to your support in developing strategies and achieving common goals, together with you!
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.