- Develop a partner ecosystem strategy and roadmap
- Identify and qualify companies whose value propositions will be enhanced by working in partnership with IGEL and vice versa
- Develop business models that drive accretive revenue for both IGEL and the partner
- Execute the strategy
- Develop and execute partnership agreements
- Onboard and support new partners as they join and grow the IGEL ecosystem
- Develop partner engagement initiatives; forecast for strategic changes; and establish a repeatable process of defining success and growth metrics
- Organize events to attract new partnership opportunities
- Develop and manage strategic account plans and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, day-to-day relationships and business growth forecasting.
- Grow partner’s activation levels through co-marketing and public relation opportunities.
- Target partnerships that will create innovative solutions for current unmet needs and challenges
- Lead strategic work streams and infuse partner feedback into programs as well as product development lifecycle
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, customer success, finance, marketing and sales) to execute projects and products, develop work plans, lead analyses, and develop and communicate the final recommendations
- Analyze trends and pilot program learnings, develop solid strategic go-to-market plans and collaborate on the preparation and delivery of strategic partner presentations
- Conduct regular strategic business and operations reviews with the partner and IGEL
- Bachelor’s degree
- Channel, Partner and/or Business Development experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive related work experience with partner ecosystem development
- Must be willing and able to travel 30%
What makes you, the ideal candidate; the right person to join our company?
The right candidate doesn’t like to be confined by routine; they want to drive the business forward. They want to create, to see the results of their work on the bottom line. The right candidate wants more from a strategic partnerships position than just a paycheck.
- An attractive, competitive, performance-based compensation package
- Dynamic corporate culture
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment
- Co-financed company pension plan
- Fitness network membership
- Team-focused, collaborative environment
… and much more!
Interested? Apply now via our online applicant portal.
If you have any questions about the position or application process, our HR team is happy to assist.
IGEL Technology GmbH
28199 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 421 / 52094 1124
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.