IGEL Management Interface (IMI)
With the IGEL Management Interface (IMI), the IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) can connect via a standard REST API to existing enterprise management systems (such as Microsoft SCCM or IBM Tivoli).
In addition, IMI provides the interface for REST-compatible programming languages to connect autonomous systems together.
So the management of IGEL Clients can take place from the Enterprise Management system or through additional company-specific scripts or programs, in conjunction with the industry-leading IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS).
HTTPS-based standardized interface
Encrypted communication of all components involved
Standardized company-wide IT management
Increased level of automation within large installation environments
Standardized, secure and central management of complex IT infrastructures
Preservation of valuable IT resources and optimization of IT infrastructure
- IGEL Universal Management Suite 5 (UMS 5)
- REST-compatible interface/programming language
- Real-time monitoring of device information
- Compiling important data and overviews in dashboards
- Generating partially or fully automatic new administration workflows
- Providing selected or reduced settings options for the administrators of sub-areas