We have an absolute rock star team at IGEL and we proved it again, bringing in our best software sales year to date! And we’re excited about the stellar sales outlook we’re seeing for 2017. As we continue to build the North American market, let’s give a shout out to our sales team, our extraordinary channel partners and our global IGEL family that continues to innovate endpoint management products that put us ahead of the competition.
Talk about perfect timing! Check out the pages of our new website! We tuned up our messaging to reflect our intensified focus on software innovation. The new site gives insight into how IGEL has revolutionized the endpoint with benefits for all personas, including CxOs, IT professionals, security professionals and end users. You’ll see great, detailed information on how IGEL enables enterprises to convert any x86 device and control every PC from one, easy-to-manage, platform.
Simple. Smart. Secure. That is our mantra and IGEL software exemplifies this vision for giving enterprises a powerful unified endpoint management solution that is easy to use, and provides the security controls enterprises need to support a mobile, multi-device workforce.
The numbers prove IGEL’s solution is exactly what our enterprises have been looking for:
- Global software sales up 19% in 2016
- A 95% increase in North American software sales
- 2017 projected software sales at <50% increase worldwide
In keeping with our software website kickoff, we’re launching a new service. For the first time, our partners and customers can download software licenses right on the site. It’s a convenient way to access these IGEL products:
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter (UDC) – IGEL UDC provides businesses of all sizes with a lower cost alternative to traditional desktop hardware, helping them to dramatically reduce their desktop replacement costs, and eliminating the need to invest in new hardware. The UDC converts any x86 device, regardless of manufacturer or form factor. This Thin Client conversion software takes only minutes to turn old devices into a universally deployable IGEL Linux-based Thin Client.
- IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) – IGEL UMS is a single endpoint management solution that gives IT automated backend control while delivering a familiar, trouble-free environment for users. Hardware and operating system agnostic, IGEL UMS makes it possible to manage all endpoints from one intuitive solution.
To request a software demo or download a trial license, visit: www.igel.com/free-hardware.
No matter where our customers are on their path to desktop virtualization, IGEL can deliver a software solution that frees the enterprise from additional hardware expenditures and helps them move to a far more efficient endpoint management environment. We easily convert existing assets into software thin clients, enabling further virtualization and future-proofing endpoint assets. See more about our simple, smart, secure story by watching these videos.
Then, come visit with us at an upcoming event where you’ll have an opportunity to participated in IGEL’s global competition to win a Tesla P100D, the world’s fastest, smartest and cleanest software-defined car. Visit here to see upcoming events and how you can enter for a chance to win.
If you’re new to IGEL’s solution, request a demo and you’ll see why we are capturing the market with our innovative solutions that not only fit how people are working today, but anticipate the IoT future!
Let’s make it a great year!