Citrix Synergy 2018 is about stepping boldly into the future of secure, innovative work. If you’re at all familiar with IGEL, you know we’re not shy about showing businesses around the globe how to save money with our software for repurposing x86 devices, and how our simple, smart and secure endpoint security and optimization solutions will fast forward you to virtualization’s future!
IGEL’s Citrix Synergy lineup this year is a non-stop experience for you to gain technical insights, solve virtualization challenges, celebrate with us as our treasured partners and customers and, most definitely, also have some fun in between sessions!
This event will celebrate our first IT Baller giveaway of $20,000 on Thursday afternoon in the Expo hall. If you are not already entered in the draw, then attend one of the Innovation Theater IGEL presentations given every hour on the half hour, and complete a short survey.
Also be sure to win your chance to spend time in the IT Baller money machine. Here’s some of the ways to win:
- Attend any of our IGEL Innovation Theater presentations and you’re automatically entered in the draw at the end of every session
- Score highest on our ‘virtual’ race car game powered by IGEL, NVIDIA and Citrix
- Get a golden ticket for wearing your IT Baller swag
What Does the Future of Endpoint security and optimization Look Like?
Find out by joining us at our events including:
- IGEL Technical Boot Camp, May 7
- IGEL Breakout Session, ‘A Software-Defined Approach to Managing and Securing the Endpoint,’ May 9
- Innovation Theater presentations May 8-10 with Citrix, Nutanix, Imprivata, Lakeside, UniPrint, VMware, NVIDIA, and AMD.
When you’re at our booth be sure to check out our UD7 Universal Desktop, the latest addition to IGEL’s portfolio of virtualization-optimized endpoints. The UD7 answers the need for access to multiple, high-quality displays (up to 4 screens, two of which are at 4K resolution, 60Hz refresh rate) for applications such as video production, operations centers or hospital diagnostics centers. It’s another example of how IGEL is enabling the future of secure, innovative work.
And the Future does Include Fun!
Relax between sessions with IGEL at events including:
- IGEL Community Happy Hour with IGEL’s Doug Brown May 7, 5-6:30 PM, Anaheim Marriott Hotel
- Partners VIP Luncheon, May 9, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM, Anaheim Marriott Hotel
- Customer VIP Luncheon, May 10, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, Anaheim Marriott Hotel
And don’t forget our IT Baller prize winner announcement, May 10 at 3PM, at our Booth #202!
Let’s make the future work! See you at Synergy!