Partner Advisory Board
Date: Monday, August 9
Time: 12 pm PST to 4pm PST
HIMSS 2021 is around the corner, and we are thrilled to use this opportunity to host our first-ever IGEL Ready Partner Advisory Board.
Please join us for this exclusive in-person event as we offer early insights into our company strategies and plans for IGEL Ready. This is your chance to hear directly from IGEL executives and get a glimpse of the new IGEL OS 12 roadmap.
With the evolving business landscape, we are working to enhance the IGEL Ready program to meet your needs best. In this meeting, we’d also like to understand your business priorities among the variety of go-to-market initiatives offered under the IGEL Ready umbrella and find new ways to expand the scope of our program marketing benefits.
In addition, this meeting is meant to get candid feedback from you and help us develop actionable steps to move forward together. As an outcome, we’d like to discuss how to provide an elevated level of engagement and take our partnership to the next level.
- Lunch and Networking
- Welcome by Jed Ayres (Chief Executive Officer, IGEL)
- IGEL Sales and Go-to-market Strategy by Brad Tompkins (Chief Revenue Officer, IGEL)
- IGEL Product Roadmap by Jeff Feige (Senior Vice President of Presales Engineering, IGEL)
*** Break ***
- IGEL Ready Program Updates
- Open discussion and feedback
- Summary of the main points discussed and closing
Smith & Wollensky | The Grand Canal Shoppes – The Venetian Resort
3377 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Monday, August 9
12 pm PST to 5pm PST
- Space is limited, so reserve your spot now. Confirmation will be provided on a first-come, first served basis only.
Important: This is an invitation-only event. Please refrain from forwarding outside your organization. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.