IGEL provides an endpoint operating system designed for VDI, DaaS and cloud workspaces.
IGEL solutions offer:
- Super easy to manage endpoints
- Incredibly secure
- An ecosystem of 130+ IGEL Ready partners have integrated their solutions with IGEL OS
- Rich employee experience, with support for Unified Communications
- Support for almost any device including existing thin clients, PCs, laptops and for ‘IGEL Powered devices’ from HP, LG, Lenovo, DynaBook, OnLogic and NComputing Arm devices.
- Sharply reduced ongoing operating expenses
- Extreme hardware cost savings
SPEND LESS TIME WORRYING ABOUT ENDPOINT SECURITY
IGEL makes security simpler. By moving Windows into the cloud using technologies like Citrix, VMware, AWS and Microsoft, security posture is already increased as applications and data doesn’t reside on the endpoint. Installing IGEL OS turns any compatible x86-64 device into a fully functioning read-only endpoint for cloud workspaces, ensuring a secure chain of trust from the employee through to cloud-hosted apps and workloads.
Whether on a corporate endpoint or on users’ own device (BYOD), IGELS OS immediately minimizes endpoint attack surfaces and complements a zero trust model.
IGEL Solutions allow you to focus on creating a rock-solid security strategy for your data centers and clouds, without having to worry about what’s going on out in the wild.
IGEL OS was created as an edge OS for cloud workspaces.
Designed for Top Security
Inherently secure and proven to be safer than Windows on an endpoint
Locked-down and tamper-proof
Use only the modules you need to minimize attack surfaces
AZURE VIRTUAL DESKTOP
Designed and offered as a Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS), Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running in the cloud.
Offering simplified management and multi-session Windows 10, you can deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes. IGEL OS further extends the security and management benefits of running AVD.