Inside Sales Representative, Federal Accounts (based out of our San Francisco Headquarters)
IGEL Technology is an established software and hardware company in the “Endpoint Management” arena providing innovative, market-leading solutions. Headquartered in Germany, we are committed to growing the US market to expand our global footprint. Our success is based on our understanding of Server-Based Computing and VDI markets, customer needs, and a strong commitment to our partner channel. Our industry-leading solutions are geared toward eliminating endpoint management concerns, lowering total cost of ownership and providing an accelerated return on investment.
IGEL is looking for an upbeat, focused, and well-organized individual to join our North American Sales Team selling our market-leading software & hardware solutions. As an integral part of the sales organization, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to close. Developing and cultivating positive, mutually beneficial relationships with Resellers, Distributors, Technology Partners and your sales team to achieve or exceed sales quotas is key to a sales representative’s success.
- Drive new business through inbound lead follow-up and outbound efforts.
- Close deals and collaborate with your territory to hit monthly quotas.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Work with marketing to help transform their efforts into leads for the sales organization.
- Maintain active engagement with potential customers through creative follow-up to increase interest.
- Provide accurate forecasting.
- Update and maintain the IGEL CRM system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Inside sales or lead generation experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High-energy, passionate, self-starter with a strong desire to ultimately move in to enterprise sales.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
• Competitive compensation
• Generous Healthcare benefits, paid vacation and company matched 401k Plan
• Opportunities for growth
IGEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want the best available person in every job. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org