Upgrading the VDI User Experience with IGEL and ControlUp
When an organization makes the transition from physical to virtual desktops, the IT department must do everything it can to make sure the virtual desktops perform as well, if not better than, the physical desktops they are replacing.
Waiting for users to complain isn’t a UX strategy. If you really want to get the most out of your VDI deployment, then you need the right endpoint and the management and control to proactively deliver an optimal end-user experience.
Join IGEL and ControlUp for an interactive webinar where we’ll discuss how to design, deploy, and support a work-from-home and remote working solution for user endpoints that provides a great user experience.
This webinar will cover:
– Overview of IGEL OS, IGEL’s next-gen edge OS for cloud workspaces
– How IGEL’s UD Pocket provides “insert and go” simplicity for secure, managed at-home and remote workspace access
– Demonstrations of IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS)/IGEL Cloud – Gateway (ICG) for remote user device shadowing
– How easy it is to achieve full end-to-end visibility of your remote workspace infrastructure with ControlUp
– How ControlUp can simplify key daily tracking and benchmarking of crucial VDI end-user experience metrics
– Using ControlUp to take real-time management and remediation actions on your devices and discover the root cause of pesky issues