Easy management of up to tens of thousands of endpoints, from a single console, makes securing and controlling endpoints a breeze. Cloud-ready features like;
- simple, low-touch endpoint deployment on any compatible 64-bit x86 devices
- profile-based administration
- asset inventory tracking
- remote management
- support of customized applications and protocols
All help to address a broad set of subscriber needs. IGEL offers high availability and support of a wide range of multimedia protocols (e.g. VMware Blast Extreme, PCoIP, Citrix HDX, RDP, Amazon Workspaces) that stay up-to-date help ensure key services remain on, delivering a rich, vibrant user experience.
The IGEL software-defined, endpoint security and optimization platform enables MSPs to offer a world class service while saving money.
- Lower CapEx through repurposing of older hardware** with IGEL OS
- Lower OpEx through superior management tools
- Higher security with IGEL OS, a read-only file system and other security benefits that Linux offers
For systems integrators, the IGEL software-defined endpoint security and optimization platform can vastly reduce the cost and time to deploy and administer endpoints, while increasing security and control. Powered by IGEL OS, and coupled with a vast ecosystem of integrated technology partners, systems integrators can quickly craft solutions for almost any use case or workload. Standard features address a broad set of administrative and user needs, including:
- high availability for non-stop operation
- simple, low-touch endpoint deployment on any compatible 64-bit x86 devices**
- a RESTful API for easy integration with existing platforms for management, billing, reporting, or trouble-ticketing, just to name a few
- Profile-based administration
- Asset inventory tracking
- Remote management from “off network” locations
- Support of customized applications and protocols
Additionally, support of client and multimedia protocols (e.g. VMware Blast Extreme, PCoIP, Citrix HDX, RDP, Amazon Workspaces), that stay up-to-date help ensure a rich, vibrant user experience for any user type, from the task worker to the power user.
The IGEL software-defined, endpoint security and optimization platform saves money while giving systems integrators great flexibility and easy interconnectivity to a vast range of protocols, devices and computing environments while offering extreme security and control where needed most – at the network edge.
** One of the main reasons MSPs and SIs choose IGEL is to facilitate the deployment of large-scale desktop estates. MSP and SI scenarios often involve either a highly distributed and/or a huge number of endpoints with varying and often unknown specifications. The IGEL OS, an easily deployed OS with one central management console, is IGEL’s signature technology to bring homogeneous order to a heterogeneous mess.