Frame is a secure cloud platform that lets enterprises and independent software vendors (ISVs) deliver applications, desktops, and software-defined workspaces to users.
Users only require a connected device with a modern web browser or Frame App for Windows, Mac or Linux (IGEL)
There are no clients, downloads, or plugins to install.
It is a public cloud-native platform that has recently been adapted for use with private cloud (AHV) contexts.
It is Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider-agnostic. Organizations can run on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or their on-premises Nutanix AHV cluster through a single management console.
Using Frame, organizations can automatically provision and de-provision capacity worldwide and across IaaS providers to adjust to fluctuations in end-user demand.
Great public documentation about Frame can be found here: https://docs.frame.nutanix.com/
- Born as a Cloud Service
- Our superpower is SIMPLICTY w/ best User, Admin & Developer EXPERIENCE
- Flexibility w/ multi, Hybrid Cloud w/ Nutanix AHV, AWS, Azure and GCP
- Flexibility of instance types to support ‘any’ application CPU, NVIDIA vGPU & multi-GPU
- Easy integration w/ modern IdPs e.g., Azure AD – classic AD not required
- Support of Apps & Desktops – Persistent and non-persistent
- 1-Click integrations e.g., enterprise user profiles and Cloud Storage e.g., OneDrive
- Rich browser access & Frame app for Win/Mac/Linux (IGEL)
- Flexibility to use Launchpad, PWA and ‘YOUR interface’ e.g., LMS, Office365 AppLauncher
- Flexibility in subscription licensing – Named Users, Max. Concurrent Instances
- Webcam support w/o installing anything on the endpoint
- Best of Class support (NPS of 90), focused & nimble engineering team!