SMART DRAM/Flash for IGEL Endpoint Hardware and Alliance Partners Powered by IGEL OS
Ideal for Endpoint Applications
• Best product breadth, form factors, technologies, speeds, and densities
• Active investigation in qualification processes with own SMTL Test Labs
• Long-term availability of the products at a market-driven price
• Support for forecast optimization
• Design and delivery expertise
• Customer-centric engineering focus
• Enhanced reliability
• Design Validation Testing (DVT)
• Local Field Application Engineering (FAE) Support
• and an amazing support from Concept to the Ongoing Program Support.
IGEL’s Thin Client series UD2, UD3 and UD7 are equipped with for e.g.
Memory Modules from SMART Modular Technologies.
The advantage of SMART Modular products among many other advantages,
is the long-term availability of the products. The products are optimized for
basic web access and office applications as classic “thin clients” to cloud
workspaces platforms for the most demanding engineering and design
Our verified products are of course also suitable for use in desktop PCs,
Notebooks, Tablets and Thin Clients from other Hardware Suppliers with
SMART Modular is a proud IGEL Ready Alliance Partner!