This IDC InfoBrief reveals findings on the key factors driving endpoint adoption growth and propelling endpoint device expansion. In addition, IDC shows findings that endpoint Linux operating system (OS) shipment shares are shifting at a global level, distinctly outpacing all other OSs.
Read why IDC says:
- Cloud growth is propelling endpoint device expansion
- Security concerns are top of mind for organizations
- Organizations are opting for endpoint solutions
- Endpoints are experiencing growth at a worldwide level
- Linux is the only endpoint OS growing at a global level
- Linux is a smart choice for endpoint device OS solutions