Mobile thin clients from IGEL – load it on your hardware and go!
Are you avoiding mobile thin clients because you find them to be inflexible? Meet mobile thin clients from IGEL. With IGEL, you're not limited to specific hardware. Simply select an x86-compatible platform, install the IGEL software thin client and off you go. The result: 100% IGEL remote management, 100% IGEL security and 100% IGEL USB/network control on your chosen hardware.
Tailor-made thin client notebooks
Create your ideal mobile thin client quickly and easily with the help of the IGEL Universal Desktop Converter 3 (UDC3). our leading thin client operating system. Around 200,000 licenses sold around the world speak for themselves. Virtually any x86-compatible notebook can be converted into a secure, remote-administrable mobile thin client. For an optimum user experience, there are comprehensive WiFi, extended graphics support and integrated battery management.
IGEL Café wireless – fast, straightforward and secure
Thanks to the integrated IGEL Wireless Café WiFi function, your mobile workers can log on to open wireless networks quickly, easily and securely. At the same time, the administrator retains complete control over the network settings at all times, both before and after the rollout. The IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) allows instant remote adjustment of the wireless settings for individual clients or for all devices.
Mobile working, complete control!
With IGEL mobile thin clients, your employees can access their workplace on Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS or VMware Horizon etc. quickly and securely whether they are on the move, at home or at any other external location. The IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) which comes supplied with the UDC offers maximum security without additional mobile device management (MDM).
- True flexibility: Software thin clients on x86 notebooks
- Low price: One-off license – no further fees in spite of updates
- IGEL Café Wireless: Convenient WiFi logon wherever you are
- Complete network control for administrators – from the rollout until the EOL
- IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) comes supplied: Secure, standardized remote management for all IGEL thin and zero clients including USB control and update function
- No additional mobile device management (MDM)!
- Minimal TCO in the private and hybrid cloud / maximum cost transparency with DaaS/ClaaS (Desktop/Client as a Service)