Digital Dictation Solutions from Grundig Business Systems
Recording, data transfer and archiving: Every day, thousands of lawyers, doctors, corporate employees and public agencies use the terminal-server-compatible DigtaSoft Pro professional speech processing software from Grundig Business Systems (GBS) – whether at work or on the go. Because of the close development partnership between IGEL and GBS, the digital dictation solutions from GBS work perfectly with IGEL Universal Desktop solutions.
- Enhanced workflow management for professional users and service personnel: several inboxes, workflow scheduling, e-mail integration, etc.
- Dynamic recognition of all Digta dictation machines with USB interfaces including drive mapping and command transmission in real time
- DSS Pro and DSS Standard: excellent speech reproduction quality, minimal data transmission rates
- Seamless integration into the leading speech recognition systems
Support from IGEL Hardware and Software
All IGEL Universal Desktop solutions with IGEL Linux, including the UDC software, work smoothly and seamlessly with the DigtaSoft Pro as well as other selected dictation machines and microphones from GBS.
Supported Dictation Machines from Grundig Business Systems:
- Mobile dictation: such as the Digta 7 and Digta 422, with wireless microphone (such as the Digta CordEx)
- Desktop dictation microphones: such as the Digta SonicMic II, Digta SonicMic II Classic
- Desktop solutions: such as the Digta Transcription Premium Kit, including the Digta Soundbox, headphones and foot control