Digital Dictation Solutions from Olympus
Professional solutions for improving office workflows are one of many strengths of Olympus dictation products. The core of this solution is the Olympus Dictation Managements System (ODMS) software. Olympus offers many solutions from one source and can customize them to meet the specific requirements of individual customers. In addition, IGEL collaborates closely with Olympus to enable users to enjoy the cost savings available through the use of thin clients.
- ODMS for clients: Olympus Dictation Management System offers the complete range of functions, which dictators, typists and administrators require from a modern dictation network. The high user-friendliness enables a quick transcription of a spoken dictate up to a written document.
- ODMS for Administrators: An efficient management tool for a central administration offers more flexibility and efficiency in the workflows of small and big IT-Environments.
- For server-based IT-Environments with Microsoft Server 2003 and 2008 and also with Citrix XenApp 5/6/6.5, XenDesktop 4/5/5.6 and VMware Horizon View 5.
- AS-7000 Transcription Kit: Olympus Transcriptions Kits, consisting of foot switch, headphones and dictation software are developed for professional and continuous operations with a maximum level of comfort.
- Professional dictation machines: Olympus’ experience of decades is incorporated with all available Olympus digital dictation devices. This includes both valued controls like the ergonomic slide switch of old-time analog dictation devices and special functions that allow an automatic interchange of dictations without loss of time.
Support from IGEL Hardware and Software
All IGEL Universal Desktop solutions with IGEL Linux, including the UDC software, work smoothly and seamlessly with the ODMS (Workgroup Mode) as well as other selected dictation machines and microphones from Olympus.
Supported Dictation Machines from Olympus:
- Mobile dictation: such as the DS-7000, DS-3500
- Desktop dictation microphones: Olympus DirectRec (DR-2300, DR-2200, DR-1200, DR-2100)
- Transcription: such as the AS-7000, RS31