Digital Dictation Solutions from Philips
The collaboration between Speech Processing Solutions and IGEL focuses on closely integrating digital dictation with thin client computing. The core of this solution is Speech Exec Enterprise – dictation management software designed for standardized deployment across entire enterprises. What’s more, Philips has developed its own virtual ICA channel for controlling end devices in Citrix and RDS environments and integrating Citrix ICA Session.
- Efficiency: minimum load on the company network during audio data transfer
- Flexibility: direct recording of dictations by means of a USB microphone (Philips SpeechMike) or mobile recording by means of a mobile digital recorder (Philips Pocket Memo), from which the dictations can later be downloaded.
- Workflow: forwarding of direct or downloaded dictations to specific employees based on key words.
- Transcription: optional control of playback by means of an ergonomic foot pedal, automatic reporting to the author of the dictation upon completion of the transcription.
Support from IGEL Hardware and Software
All IGEL Universal Desktop solutions with IGEL Linux, including the UDC software, work smoothly and seamlessly with Speech Exec Enterprise as well as other selected dictation machines and microphones from Philips.
Supported Dictation Machines from Philips:
- Mobile dictation: Digital Pocket Memo
- Desktop dictation: SpeechMike
- Desktop solutions: Philips dictation and transcription set including the Digital Pocket Memo recorder, headphones and a foot pedal