Access Virtual Desktops by Fingerprint with DigitalPersona
With its integration of DigitalPersona fingerprint readers and their associated software, IGEL now offers a biometric solution that ensures higher levels of security and user convenience in many application areas than conventional, password-based authentication. Fingerprint authentication is particularly well suited for those sectors with large numbers of employees where thin client workstations are shared by several users, such as in healthcare and government agencies.
- This solution is an absolutely secure and fast method of authentication for virtual desktops.
- Fingerprint readers (model: DigitalPersona U.are.U 4500) have convenient USB connectors.
- User data is handled by means of DigitalPersona Pro Enterprise software (versions 5.3 and 5.4).
- Readers can be used with IGEL thin clients that access virtual applications on a Citrix XenApp server.
- Available for all x86-based IGEL thin clients (UD2, UD3, UD5, UD6, UD9 and UD10) running the IGEL Linux operating system