Single Sign-On (SSO) with Imprivata® OneSign™
Imprivata OneSign simplifies application log in and log out by automating username and password entry for authenticated users. This solution has proven its value in healthcare environments around the world. The integration of Imprivata OneSign into IGEL firmware benefits healthcare providers by bringing them an optimized combination of increased productivity and decreased IT costs.
- Provides fast, uncomplicated access to virtual desktops – with no mouse clicks
- Allows secure authentication by means of an ID proximity badge, a conventional smartcard or fingerprint
- Works with all types of clinical, financial and administrative applications
- Allows centralized password management
- Simplifies compliance with regulations without impacting doctors, care providers or IT staff
- Supports the following virtual desktop infrastructures: Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp with HDX, VMware Horizon View with PCoIP, Microsoft App-V and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Available for all IGEL thin client solutions running Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 and all IGEL Universal Desktop and IGEL Zero devices with IGEL Linux as well as the software Thin Client Universal Desktop Converter 2 (UDC2).