Deployment Stage of Virtualization
Launching and managing your virtual desktops
If you’ve already deployed IGEL’s endpoint management system, good for you. That means you’ve already reduced the complexity and cost of IT.
But, if you’ve chosen to deploy with another endpoint solution, you may be experiencing several common pain points.
Unfortunately, by going with the wrong endpoint management system, it’s likely that you are:
- Unable to continue using firmware that’s no longer maintained.
- Unable to access or manage the latest virtualization clients.
- Unable to manage and deploy the newest secure certificate technologies.
- Unable to manage cloud-based endpoints.
- Forced to maintain servers all over the world to manage devices.
- Unable to support required language interfaces in both management and endpoint.
It’s not too late.
Even if you’ve already deployed with the wrong endpoint management system, we’ve made it easy and cost-effective to course-correct.
DID YOU ALREADY
Use UDC3 to transform your devices into IGEL thin clients and take advantage of the industry-leading management system. The endpoint management system, Universal Management Suite, is included free with every IGEL device.
DID YOU GET THE WRONG
Switching to a better management system lets you save your VDI deployment, without losing the hardware you’ve already invested in.
A DEVICE YET?
Request an IGEL evaluation unit and see how easily the Linux-based operating system works in any VDI environment. The Universal Management Suite comes free with every hardware thin client.
Schedule a jump start with an IGEL engineer.
What happens next:
- Connect via a Go-to Meeting & Install the UMS, remotely
- Set up profiles with policy-based management & Connect to Citrix/VMware environment
- Customize the User Interface & Answer questions