Pilot Stage of Virtualization:
integrating and managing your endpoints
If you’ve already done a pilot with IGEL, good for you. We know you’re already excited about the efficiency and ease of Universal Management Suite, our powerful endpoint management system. But, if you’ve started exploring the virtualization journey with another solution, you may be experiencing several common pain points.
If you chose the wrong endpoint management system, it’s likely that you are:
- Unable to keep tabs on where your endpoints are.
- Forced to constantly redeploy and reconfigure devices.
- Losing time repeatedly reimaging devices.
- Frustrated with the inability to adapt the devices to your organization’s mode of operations.
- Frustrated that devices are not working optimally with the newest version of Citrix, VMware or Microsoft.
It’s not too late.
Even if you’ve already done a pilot with the wrong endpoint management system, we’ve made it easy and cost-effective to course-correct.
DID YOU ALREADY
Use UDC3 to transform your devices into IGEL thin clients and take advantage of the amazing, industry leading management system. The management system, Universal Management Suite, is included free with every IGEL device.
DID YOU GET THE WRONG
Switching to a better management system lets you save your VDI project, without losing the hardware you’ve already invested in.
A DEVICE YET?
Request an IGEL evaluation unit and see how easily the Linux-based operating system works in any VDI environment. The Universal Management Suite comes free with every hardware thin client.