Meeting expansion’s biggest challenge
When organizations expand their workforce’s use of virtual desktops, it’s critical to have an endpoint management system that’s purpose-built for enterprise. If your global expansion occurred while using IGEL, you’ve already benefited from the built-in support of multiple languages, clustered databases, load balancing and high availability.
But, if you’ve scaled up with the wrong endpoint management system, you’re likely facing these common pain points:
- Inability to manage 100’s of thousands of devices.
- Lack of high availability options.
- Lack of required language interfaces.
- Difficulty managing + deploying firmware updates.
- Outdated device firmware that cannot be easily patched.
- Lack of support for an enterprise-quality security method.
It’s not too late.
Even if you’ve already tried to scale with the wrong endpoint management system, we’ve made it easy and cost-effective to course-correct.
DID YOU ALREADY
Use UDC3 to transform your devices into IGEL thin clients and take advantage of Universal Management Suite, IGEL’s industry-leading management system. UMS is included free with every IGEL device.
DID YOU GET THE WRONG
Switching to a better management system lets you scale up, without losing the hardware you’ve already invested in.
A DEVICE YET?
Request an IGEL evaluation unit and see how easily the Linux-based operating system works in any VDI environment. The Universal Management Suite comes free with every hardware thin client.
Schedule a jump start with an IGEL engineer.
What happens next:
- Connect via a Go-to Meeting & Install the UMS, remotely
- Set up profiles with policy-based management & Connect to Citrix/VMware environment
- Customize the User Interface & Answer questions