IGEL OS offers a comprehensive choice of 3rd party solutions and peripheral devices. Learn more about the broad spectrum of supported technologies and our global technology partners.
End User Computing
IGEL Thin and Zero Client Software and Hardware can easily integrate in any IT environment, regardless of manufacturer or operating system. Universal access to cloud-hosted and server-based infrastructures makes it easy to future proof your investment.
- MicrosoftRemote Desktop Services
- ParallelsParallels Remote Application Server
- EricomEricom PowerTerm WebConnect
- LeostreamLeoStream Connection Broker
- RedHatRedHat Enterprise Virtualization
Remote Viewer for Red Hat SPICE
- NoMachineNoMachine Enterprise
From telephone and e-mail to instant messaging and video conferencing, unified communications, UC unites all your communications technologies in one platform. IGEL Universal Desktop thin clients let you get the most out of modern teamwork, whatever its format.
- MicrosoftSkype for Business
- CiscoCisco VXI, JVDI
- PlantronicsHeadset Support
- SennheiserHeadset Support
Critical to any security plan, authentication confirms a user’s identity and determines whether he or she should access the network or the data before allowing them to proceed.
- ImprivataImprivata SingleSign-On
- HID GlobalOmnikey CCID
- EvidianEvidian Authentication Manager
- Reiner SCTcyberJack
- GemaltoGemalto IDPrime
- SCM MicrosystemseHealth 200 eGK
- CherryeGK Chanel
- CrossmatchFingerprint Reader Support
- LakesideSysTrack Workspace Analytics
USB ports allow users to transfer external data or connect peripherals. It’s essential to manage these ports to ensure continued protection from security risks.
- FabulatechUSB for Remote Desktop
- DriveLock SEDriveLock Smart DeviceGuard
Digital Dictation offers greater flexibility and reduced costs. The centralized storage of the dictation also increases data security.
- GrundigDigtaSoft Pro
- NuanceDragon Diktamen
- OlympusDSS Player Pro
- PhilipsSpeechExec Enterprise and 3rd party
- SennheiserHeadset Support
From the signing of a simple document to complex contracts, e-signatures are recognized as a legal declaration of intent. Signature pads enable biometric handwritten signatures to be electronically captured with no media discontinuity.
- StepoverStepover naturaSign
- WacomSignature Pads
Printing & Scanning
IGEL Universal Desktops lay the foundation for bandwidth-optimized printing, efficient print management and scanning.
- CrealogixPayPen II, ScanMouse, Giromat
Thin clients do not exchange application data with the server. Still, keyboard input, such as passwords, must be protected from being intercepted. IGEL Universal Desktops support all popular security standards and offer a broad range of additional software clients for enhanced data security.
- NCPSecure Client
IGEL Universal Desktop solutions offer efficient access to server-based applications, desktops and even legacy host systems. Due to its efficiency and security, server-based computing (SBC) is still widely used in many business sectors such as commerce, production, transport and logistics.
- EricomEricom PowerTerm Terminal Emulation
- IBM5250 Emulation
- FluendoMultimedia Codecs