IGEL OS offers a comprehensive choice of 3rd party solutions and peripheral devices. Learn more about the broad spectrum of supported technologies and our global technology partners.
End User Computing
IGEL software-defined endpoints can easily integrate in any IT environment, regardless of manufacturer or operating system. Universal access to cloud-hosted and server-based infrastructures makes it easy to future proof your investment.
- CitrixWorkspace App
- MicrosoftRemote Desktop Services
- ParallelsParallels Remote Application Server
- EricomEricom PowerTerm WebConnect
- RedHatRedHat Virtualization
Remote Viewer for Red Hat SPICE
- NoMachineNoMachine Enterprise
From telephone and e-mail to instant messaging and video conferencing, unified communications, UC unites all your communications technologies in one platform. IGEL Software-defined endpoints let you get the most out of modern teamwork, whatever its format.
- MicrosoftSkype for Business
- PlantronicsHeadset Support
- SennheiserHeadset Support
- JabraHeadset Support
Critical to any security plan, authentication confirms a user’s identity and determines whether he or she should access the network or the data before allowing them to proceed.
- ImprivataImprivata SingleSign-On
- HID GlobalOmnikey CCID
- EvidianEvidian Authentication Manager
- Reiner SCTcyberJack
- GemaltoGemalto IDPrime
- SCM MicrosystemseHealth 200 eGK
- CherryeGK Chanel
- CrossmatchFingerprint Reader Support
- LakesideSysTrack Workspace Analytics
USB ports allow users to transfer external data or connect peripherals. It’s essential to manage these ports to ensure continued protection from security risks.
- FabulatechUSB for Remote Desktop
Digital Dictation offers greater flexibility and reduced costs. The centralized storage of the dictation also increases data security.
- GrundigDriver for Business Systems Dictation
- NuanceAudio Extensions for dictation
- OlympusDriver for Dictation
- PhilipsSpeech Driver
From the signing of a simple document to complex contracts, e-signatures are recognized as a legal declaration of intent. Signature pads enable biometric handwritten signatures to be electronically captured with no media discontinuity.
- WacomSignature Pads
- KofaxSignature Pads
Printing & Scanning
IGEL Software-defined endpoints lay the foundation for bandwidth-optimized printing, efficient print management and scanning.
- CrealogixPayPen II, ScanMouse, Giromat
Endpoints do not exchange application data with the server. Still, keyboard input, such as passwords, must be protected from being intercepted. IGEL Software-defined endpoints support all popular security standards and offer a broad range of additional software clients for enhanced data security.
IGEL Software-defined endpoint solutions offer efficient access to server-based applications, desktops and even legacy host systems. Due to its efficiency and security, server-based computing (SBC) is still widely used in many business sectors such as commerce, production, transport and logistics.
- EricomEricom PowerTerm Terminal Emulation
- FluendoMultimedia Codecs