“With IGEL… it allows us to simplify the process”
INTRODUCING IGEL OS 11
IGEL OS 11 is at the heart of the most powerful and feature-rich software-defined endpoint management security and optimization platform IGEL has ever introduced. Designed specifically for simple, secure, high-performance access to virtual desktops and cloud workspaces, Linux-based IGEL OS 11 runs on any compatible x86 endpoint hardware and brings ground-breaking new capabilities including:
Simple, cloud-based endpoint software licensing.
The ability for licenses to easily move between endpoints.
Easily manage tens of thousands of endpoints from a single console.
software-defined endpoint security and optimization platform
IGEL OS 11 – Designed for simple, secure, high-performance access to virtual desktops and cloud workspaces.
- Converts and controls every endpoint, including PCs, laptop computers, hand-helds, thin clients, and any other compatible x86 device from one easy-to-use console.
- Is easy to evaluate and implement, with faster rollouts, and seamless integration with best-in-breed technology (over 80 partner devices and protocols, and counting), it instantly works in your preferred environment.
- Includes simple, cloud-based endpoint licensing from anywhere and easy movement of licenses between any compatible x86 endpoints – true hardware investment protection is now an integral part of your end user computing strategy.
Where are you on the path to easy, scalable endpoint security, optimization and control?
CONSIDERING A VIRTUALIZATION PROJECT
Easily convert and manage all your devices on one robust platform.
See how easy it is to manage your software-defined endpoints in any VDI or server based computing environment.
Test and track the improved efficiency, agility and security.
Get more protocols and more local applications. Make any of your x86 endpoints a secure, powerful IGEL-managed endpoint. Easily move software licenses from one endpoint to another to protect your hardware investments. Even if you’ve already deployed, it’s not too late to switch.
Using another solution? Don’t get derailed by lack of high availability. We’ll get you back on track. Continue to use your already installed endpoint hardware as flexible, highly secure IGEL-managed endpoints.
The revolutionary IGEL OS 11 with its broad functionality is built into the IGEL Workspace Edition software and our precision-built hardware clients.
IGEL Workspace Edition:
- Built-in security
- Highly customizable and modular
- Commitment to firmware support for Citrix, VMware, Microsoft up to 4x per year
- Optimal user experience
- UMS to manage and control up to tens of thousands of endpoints
- Easy software licensing and portability between endpoints
- REST API for easy enterprise integration
Learn more: View the Workspace Edition data sheet
Optional Enterprise Management Pack Subscription
- Manage remote off-network endpoints
- User-specific configuration
- Customized interfaces and applications
- Peripheral inventory tracking
Learn more: View the Enterprise Management Pack data sheet
IGEL’s Precision-Crafted Endpoints
UD2 Powerful and cost-effective
This slim endpoint with quad-core processor offers reliable performance for accessing cloud workspaces and virtual desktops, media consumption and office applications.DETAILS ON THE UD2
UD3 Optimized for Skype for Business requirements
Our most versatile endpoint to address almost any use case with excellent performance and rich graphics.DETAILS ON THE UD3
UD6 Developed for the most demanding power users
The UD6 expands the range of applications and easily provides the performance required for CAD applications, unified communication, film editing or big data visualization.DETAILS ON THE UD6
UD7 Multi-monitor support in 4K
For power users (CAD/CAM, unified communications, multimedia), our most powerful endpoint with support for multiple 4K HD displays.DETAILS ON THE UD7
UD Pocket Micro Universal Desktop Endpoint
Simply insert, boot up and access cloud services, server-based computing applications or virtual desktops. Get two operating systems on one endpoint.DETAILS ON THE UD POCKET