Built for Financial Services
Fast secure access to customer information:
- Fast onboarding out of the box for new users improves agent productivity
- Support for leading digital workspace technologies including Amazon Workspaces, Citrix, Microsoft AVD and VMware
- Support for lightweight laptops, thin and zero client devices to support all user scenarios including mobile users, hybrid and call centre operations
Support call center staffing and secure work from home initiatives
- IGEL onboarding services enable remote employees to be up and running in minutes
- Support for multi-factor authentication and contextual access solutions support Zero Trust and Secure Service Edge security initiatives
- IGEL UD Pocket can support BYOD initiatives enabling users to boot into a secure IGEL OS from any device
Meet sustainability goals by reducing e-waste
- Utilize lightweight laptop, thin and zero client devices
- Reduce power consumption compared to high power endpoint devices
- Extend the life of existing endpoints, reducing e-waste, saving CAPEX and positively contributing to your organization’s sustainability goals
IGEL enables secure work from home
IGEL helped Standard Life Assurance, part of Phoenix Group, to set up a secure ” office in a box” work from home solution for 4,500 staff.
“The bottom line is we delivered a two-year project in weeks. That’s because of IGEL OS, the ease of management of the whole environment”
Improved Endpoint Security
IGEL and COCC pioneer EUC innovation in Fintech
COCC’s iWorkstation powered by IGEL enables community banks and credit unions to monitor, manage, and safeguard their endpoints seamlessly.
“IGEL COSMOS has been a game changer for us, dramatically improving security at the endpoint with its unique approach of separating the IGEL OS from the application layer”
Simplicity for IT and Employees
IGEL OS removes endpoint management complexity
Toppan Vintage, now called Toppan Merrill, chose IGEL to simplify and secure their communications and printing services for financial services and insurance companies during their global expansion plans.
“We have the ability to easily manage all our endpoints”
Delivering CAPEX and OPEX Savings
BNP say goodbye to patching nightmares
IGEL OS removes endpoint management complexity by minimize updates, reboots and outages that can affect customer services.
“Administrators have been able to forget about nights spent on the regular installation of security patches, system restarts after crashes or reinstalling systems due to hardware failure.
Financial Services Partners
Built for Financial Services
IGEL OS delivers secure, fast access to digital workspaces for financial services organizations. IGEL supports fast onboarding for new users and business services, puts important client information at the fingertips of associates and secures data to meet industry compliance requirements.
IGEL’s transformative Preventative Security ModelTM protects PCI and PII, ensuring regulatory compliance while minimizing operational complexity. IGEL is secure by design, with secure boot, encrypted drives, a read-only file system and a greatly reduced attack surface. No data is stored on the device which removes the need for third party security tools.
Modern FinServ Solution
IGEL’s endpoint strategy for now and next enables financial services organizations to deliver secure, cloud-based digital workspaces that support excellent customer service, reduce breaches and optimize IT budgets.
Support, Education and Community
IGEL offers 24/7 technical support, a dedicated technical relationship manager (TRM) and the IGEL Academy education portal to ensure your teams and IGEL are partnered to ensure uptime and availability of critical financial services systems. Integrations with AWS, Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware deliver support and integration for the latest, most secure digital clinical workspaces. The active IGEL community has more than 11,000 members and is an opportunity to learn, share and engage with customers, partners and industry experts.