July 30, 2020
Citrix + IGEL EDU Event
Reduce IT Complexity for Both On- and Off-Campus Users with IGEL & Citrix
Reduce Costs, Improve Security, and Optimize the Computing Experience for Students, Faculty, and Staff
Higher learning institutions are vulnerable to a variety of planned or unplanned local, national, or global business disruptions.
By ensuring seamless operations no matter what happens, the right digital technology solution helps protect your institution
from consequences such as gaps in students’ education, damaged institutional reputation, and financial implications.
IGEL and Citrix invite you to attend this Technology in Education webinar in which we’ll explore:
- The transition to remote learning
- How to connect and collaborate securely
- Enablement of computer-based assessments
- Securing sensitive student and research data
- Managing and simplifying diverse endpoint management
> As an added bonus, we’ll provide lunch to the first 25 registrants. <
Enroll in this webinar today and be ready to deliver the classroom of the future tomorrow!