With its patent pending technologies, deviceTRUST delivers more than 200 hardware, software, network, security, performance and location contextual properties into the virtual and physical workspaces. deviceTRUST can easily integrate with any existing workspace management solution and requires no additional infrastructure. The context is always up-to-date and any change triggers a definable action.
The deviceTRUST client is pre-installed in IGEL’s own Linux-based operating system IGEL OS (version 10.03.500 or higher) and can be easily activated via the IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS).
• Meet Security, Compliance and Regulatory requirements by incorporating the endpoint and user context into business policies
• One central context platform – Rich set of detailed context
• Seamless integration into existing management and reporting solutions
• No additional infrastructure required – Easy and fast implementation
• Subscription based licensing
• Immediate Return of Investment (ROI)