IGEL and IGEL Ready Partners “Reimagine Health” at HIMSS 22
IGEL knows that in healthcare, better user productivity, experience and data access translates into improved patient outcomes. That’s why so many healthcare organizations turn to IGEL to power their endpoint environment. An ideal solution to enhance remote endpoint security and optimization, IGEL makes it easier for healthcare leaders to deliver the familiar, secure and trouble-free environment their healthcare enterprise requires.
IGEL’s healthcare solutions will be on full display during HIMSS 22, March 14-18 in Orlando. Always the can’t-miss healthcare event of the year, HIMSS is the perfect place for IGEL, and IGEL Ready partners, to showcase how to reimagine health – this year’s event theme – to support better outcomes for everyone, everywhere.
IGEL Ready Pavilion Partners
Once again this year, IGEL is bringing together its ecosystem of endpoint computing technologies for healthcare in the IGEL Ready Pavilion in booth #5443. Here, IGEL and nine IGEL Ready partners will showcase how they integrate to empower healthcare organizations with the technologies that will secure and optimize their endpoints for higher performing users.
IGEL will also highlight its longstanding partnership with VMware during HIMSS 22, showcasing how the companies are helping to improve the healthcare user experience. Together, IGEL and VMware will feature joint customers, IU Health and RWJ Barnabas in the VMware booth (#2121). IU Health will deliver a session on Successful End User Compute at IU Health on Tuesday, March 15. RWJ Barnabas will deliver a session on Positive Outcomes in Healthcare; the RWJ Barnabas/IGEL/VMware Story on Wednesday, March 16.
If you’re attending HIMSS 22, be sure to spend time visiting each of the following IGEL Ready partners in the IGEL Ready Partner Pavilion:
- IGEL – See first-hand how IGEL OS, the next-gen edge OS for cloud workspaces, is improving user productivity and security while simplifying endpoint management for healthcare enterprises everywhere.
- ControlUp – Demo how ControlUp delivers digital employee experience management, observing, analyzing and optimizing the employee experience, end-to-end.
- Dynabook – Try out the latest lineup of Dynabook’s innovative laptops optimized for the healthcare industry.
- eG Innovations – See how you can shift focus from resources to user satisfaction with eG Innovations which converges application and infrastructure monitoring from a single pane of glass.
- EPOS – Hear audio technology at its best with EPOS’ range of premium audio and video solutions for crisp sound for a more productive experience.
- Lenovo – Discover the security and performance of Lenovo ThinkCentre, ThinkPad and ThinkStation devices, ideal for every type of clinical application.
- LG – View LG Business Solutions’ all-in-one thin clients operating with IGEL OS for the high-performance, computing healthcare clinicians demand.
- Liquidware – Learn about Liquidware’s adaptive workspace management solutions to enhance environment management, application layering and monitoring and diagnostics for healthcare.
- Login VSI – Discover how Login VSI integrates with IGEL and helps deliver the best VDI performance and availability for healthcare environments.
- Tricerat – Make printing and scanning simple in any clinical or operational setting. See how Tricerat enables users to print from any device, in any location to any printer.
More Ways to Connect
In addition to showcasing the integration between IGEL Ready partners for the healthcare industry in its IGEL Ready Pavilion, IGEL will be hosting a Customer VIP Lunch on Tuesday, March 15 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here for this event. IGEL will also be hosting a customer reception, on Tuesday, March 15 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register for this event here.
If you would like a dedicated briefing session, IGEL will also be holding exclusive executive briefings throughout the event for one-on-one discussions exploring the value IGEL can bring to your healthcare enterprise. To schedule a dedicated briefing, contact me directly at email@example.com.
IGEL Ready Partner Advisory Board Meeting
In addition, HIMSS 22 will once again be the host event for the IGEL Ready Partner Advisory Board meeting. Here advisory board members will meet to discuss the future of the program, hear exclusive insights from IGEL executives and get fresh details on the IGEL OS 12 roadmap and features. This session is offered to IGEL Ready Partners by invitation only, contact Divya Saggar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We’re looking forward to another outstanding HIMSS event. Stay tuned to the IGEL blog in the weeks to come for additional details on each of the IGEL Ready Partners showcased in the IGEL Ready Pavilion. They will each be sharing additional details of the demos, presentations and promotions they have in store for you. Mark your calendars now for March 14 – 18 and register for HIMSS 22 today. We’ll see you in Orlando!