April 22, 2021
Combat the Tsunami of e-Waste with IGEL & Green4Good
Over 80% of disposed electronics end up in landfills as toxic waste.
Green4Good and IGEL can help you fight this crisis!
In 2019, a record 53.6 million metric tonnes of e-waste was generated worldwide in 2019. According to the United Nations’ Global E-Waste Monitor 2020, global e-waste is surging, with an increase of 21% between 2014 and 2019. Left unchecked, this will lead to a doubling of e-waste in just 16 years. But YOU can do something about it. Installing IGEL OS on your endpoints can extend their life by 3-5 years. And the Green4Good program offers carbon credits and charitable reuse of donated equipment.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
IGEL and Green4Good cordially invites you to a special Earth Day webinar where we will demonstrate how organizations can easily reduce e-waste, gain carbon credits, and benefit global charities.
JOIN US AND WE’LL DISCUSS HOW:
• IGEL OS extends the life if existing devices, adding years of additional service and keeping them out of landfills
• IGEL powered devices consume less power, reducing electricity expenses and the associate environmental impact
• Green4Good helps organizations securely and responsibly dispose of IT assets and generates value that can be donated to charities.
• The CarbonBank by Green4Good program is the world’s first program to offer carbon credits for your end-of-life IT assets
• The Green4Good solution provides comprehensive data security and ensures that anything that cannot be given a second life is recycled.
• And much more!