Evidian Enterprise Access Management
Enterprise Access Management provides you with:
- Reinforced security during workstation access, especially with the integration of several strong authentication methods,
- Increased productivity of the employees that do not lose time by authenticating 10 times a day, that are not stuck by a forgotten password anymore.
- The guarantee that end-users access only authorized applications,
- A traceability of user access to enterprise sessions and applications.
- A central administration tool
Evidian Authentication Manager adapts the use of strong authentication (MFA – Multi-factor authentication) to the professional constraints of users. It secures access to workstations and servers in any situation and cover all authentication scenarios for all types of user profiles. A module is also available for Linux based thin client.
Enterprise SSO is a password management software. It allows Information System users to authenticate only once for the duration of their session, regardless of the number of applications that require authentication.
Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) offers several intuitive procedures to securely allow end-users to reset their Windows password from their web portal, their workstation or their mobile.