Citrix Synergy is around the corner. This year’s theme, Path to Success, fits IGEL beautifully as we mark a record year in which IGEL’s endpoint security and optimization solutions were used in more than 1,200 Citrix customer briefings to drive sales. It’s also a year of record firsts: our becoming a Platinum Citrix Synergy sponsor, and this month, winning the Citrix Ready Partner of the Month.
As a channel first company, IGEL values its deep relationship with virtualization leaders like Citrix, but as a Synergy attendee, why should you want to visit the IGEL booth? One of the most important things that booth visitors will learn is how to harness the power of IGEL’s industry-leading unified endpoint security and optimization solutions to deliver a simple, smart and secure end-user computing experience.
Specifically, IGEL will be a significant enabler in three key initiatives many organizations will enact in the coming year. IGEL helps drive these initiatives by offering unique technology that lightens the burden on IT while saving employee time and new hardware costs.
- Securing the Endpoint
- Only IGEL offers a secure OS with a custom partitioning (we’ll reveal more at Synergy)
- IGEL partners with leading security vendors to provide advanced authentication controls on all IGEL-powered endpoints.
- Migrating to Windows 10
- With IGEL’s Universal Desktop Converter you can transition virtual desktops to Windows 10 and save significant costs by not having to refresh inadequate hardware. IGEL’s software provides application compatibility with Windows 10, reduces costs and IT time and converts any 64-bit, x86 endpoint.
- Cloud Onboarding
- IGEL’s Cloud Gateway provides a dedicated virtual tunnel for the transparent and secure management of IGEL OS-powered endpoints, including hardware converted by IGEL’s Universal Desktop Converter.
JOIN US AT OUR INNOVATION THEATRE, BOOTH #207
All of IGEL’s powerful endpoint security and optimization technology will be front and center at Citrix Synergy. This year, for the first time, IGEL will have an Innovation Theatre where attendees will have the opportunity to experience live demos and presentations by IGEL’s virtualization technology experts, and representatives from our ecosystem partner organizations including Advantech DLoG, AMD, Imprivata, Lakeside Software, Nutanix, Pivot3, Samsung and Sennheiser. We’ll also be featuring presentations from IGEL Platinum Partners Entisys360 and MTM Technologies, both of whom have interesting new offerings which feature IGEL’s endpoint solutions.
Teslas, Scooters, UD Pockets and Hedgehogs. It’s something for everyone this year! We have two entry promotions:
- Enter to win a Tesla P100D by completing a short survey at igeltesla.com with code MCO02 and attending a 30-minute demonstration either during the event at Citrix Synergy, or before the IGEL Tesla Sweepstakes, sponsored by AMD and Samsung, ends on August 30, 2017.
- Enter for a chance to win a GLION Foldable Electric Scooter. Visit igeltesla.com, enter code MCO02, complete the survey and demo by Synergy, and you will have a chance to win this state-of-the-art scooter IGEL will be raffling off at Synergy.
We’re also giving away IGEL UD Pocket Demo Sticks, while supplies last. Also, back by popular demand we will have a limited quantity of IGEL hedgehogs, available on a first come, first serve basis!
This year, IGEL is also looking forward to connecting with our partners and customers and will also be hosting quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with Platinum level partners, as well as invitation-only meetings with our Advisory Councils including the Marketing Advisory Council (MAC), the Partner Advisory Council (PAC). We’ll also be meeting with press and analyst during the event. To schedule a meeting or RSVP for the MAC and PAC meetings, contact Enit Nichani at firstname.lastname@example.org we have over 50 IGEL employees ready to talk with you. Additionally, we will be meeting with our Customer Advisory Council (CAC) during Citrix Synergy. To register for the CAC event, please visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/igel-customer-advisory-council-meeting-tickets-32546354021.
Take Time to Play! Join us for some off-the-floor fun at these events:
Enjoy a taste of Latin nightlife during a Happy Hour event co-hosted by IGEL, Ivanti and Nutanix at Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar. To register, click here http://go.ivanti.com/Q2-Citrix-Synergy_LP.html?r=igel.
Additionally, IGEL’s Tech Community Insider program led by Doug Brown, Global Technology Evangelist for IGEL, will be hosting a Happy Hour sponsored by Lakeside Software on Wednesday, May 24 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Orange County Convention Center, West Concourse Room W207C. To register, visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/drinks-nibbles-tickets-33737042402.
IGEL will also be a sponsor for the M7 Global Partner’s invitation-only party. One of the most talked about events at Citrix Synergy, this year’s theme is M7 Miami Vice and we’ll be displaying the Tesla P100D in all its glory. Please contact your IGEL sales representative if you are interested in attending this event.
FAST TRACK YOUR SUCCESS WITH IGEL
Visit us at Citrix Synergy. Explore how we can help you move further along the virtualization path. Try our demos and see firsthand how our technology is making the virtual desktop environment more affordable, easy to use and cloud-ready.
See you at Synergy!