Diversity, and the need to further empower women in business, is a global dynamic that is gaining strength and promise every day, and we at IGEL support this goal. So today is a particularly happy day for us. Our stellar Director of Marketing, Enit Nichani, is a first-time member of the CRN Women of the Channel, named to the 2017 list for her passion and commitment to ensuring the success of IGEL channel partners through the development and execution of industry-leading sales and marketing enablement programs.
Given all that Enit has accomplished, we’re convinced there must be three Enits! Here are just some of the highlights:
- Executed more than 200 channel-led marketing events in the past year
- Helped orchestrate the re-launch of IGEL’s Partner Program
- Drove new partner successes by working with IGEL’s 17 Platinum Partners, Authorized IGEL Partners and resellers to leverage marketing and sales resources, deal registration, backend rebates and MDF accrual.
- Elevated IGEL’s key positioning by collaborating with our ecosystem partners such as Citrix, Samsung, VMware, Intel and AMD. This includes industry and vendor-driven events and other marketing campaigns.
- Developed the IGEL Demo Kit (a $5,000 value sponsored by Intel), which IGEL will be distributing to IGEL Platinum Partners at Citrix Synergy 2017
As a 100 percent channel-driven company, the launch of the re-designed IGEL Partner Program is a key accomplishment for our company, and we could not have done it without Enit. She works tirelessly to ensure that our partners have everything they need to successfully market and sell our industry-leading endpoint security and optimization solutions to their customers. We are proud to have her as a valued member of our team.
CRN Women of the Channel
Enit Nichani joins a list of leading executives within the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. Each is recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation. CRN editors select the Women of the Channel honorees based on their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
The 2017 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc.
We Support Diversity
After a year leading IGEL’s North America expansion, I am pleased to say we are making great progress in having a more diversified workforce, and continue to add more women to our sales, marketing, operations and engineering teams. Women now represent about a third of the IGEL US workforce!
Employees such as Enit are helping IGEL to capture a stronger market position and to further strengthen our relationships with all our partners in the channel and virtualization ecosystem. We applaud Enit’s success and know more accomplishments are to come!