For systems integrators, the IGEL software-defined endpoint security and optimization platform can vastly reduce the cost and time to deploy and administer endpoints, while increasing security and control. Powered by IGEL OS, and coupled with a vast ecosystem of integrated technology partners, systems integrators can quickly craft solutions for almost any use case or workload.
Standard features address a broad set of administrative and user needs, including:
- High availability for non-stop operation
- Simple, low-touch endpoint deployment on any compatible 64-bit x86 devices
- A RESTful API for easy integration with existing platforms for management, billing, reporting, or trouble-ticketing, just to name a few
- Profile-based administration
- Asset inventory tracking
- Remote management from “off network” locations
- Support of customized applications and protocols
Additionally, support of client and multimedia protocols (e.g. VMware Blast Extreme, PCoIP, Citrix HDX, RDP, Amazon Workspaces), that stay up-to-date help ensure a rich, vibrant user experience for any user type, from the task worker to the power user.
Go to the Partner Resources
Discover a multitude of useful and informational content.