Computing at the endpoint is changing fast, with new demands being placed on the rapid deployment, enhanced security, and simplified management needed by remote working environments. If you’re facing these challenges, it’s time to Re:Connect with thought leaders in the end user computing space to learn new ways to address them today and thrive tomorrow. That’s exactly what you’ll hear about at the leading cloud workspace forum: DISRUPT – which is going digital for the first time on June 25.
Bringing new thought leadership, insightful keynotes and valuable expertise, Digital DISRUPT 2020 is the go-to virtual event for all things at the endpoint. Here is a preview:
- Realistic insights from peers and technology vendors on how to keep users safe, secure and productive today and tomorrow – no matter what.
- Details on how organizations’ values are shifting with a greater emphasis on the skills and expertise that enables innovative cloud workspaces
- Up-to-the-minute understanding of the leading technologies and solutions redefining how to connect cloud workspaces solutions across your organization
It’s an event you won’t want to miss to Re:Engage, Re:Invigorate, Re:Envision, and Re:Equip yourself for the new challenges that lie ahead. Then Re:Set with some fun during the event Happy Hour.
Re:Engage by Connecting Whenever, and Wherever It’s Convenient
Digital DISRUPT is available directly from your home or office through your laptop or mobile device. You can engage in the way you want with over 700 thought leaders and community experts. Catch sessions live on June 25 for the greatest experience, and fastest access to new insights and content.
Re:Invigorate with Inspiring Keynote Addresses and Customer Stories
Hear inspirational and motivating keynote addresses from EUC thought leaders including Jed Ayres, CEO of IGEL and Kam VedBrat, Group Manager, Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop, plus special comments from Scott Manchester, Partner Group Program Manager, Cloud Managed Desktops at Microsoft, Matthias Haas, CTO of IGEL, Sridhar Mullapudi, Senior Vice President of Products at Citrix and Bharath Rangarajan, Vice President of Product at VMware.
The event will also feature a customer panel discussion with Kyle Edgeworth, Deputy Chief Information Officer, City of Corona; Dax Ewbank, IT Director, Technology Advancement and Optimization, Integris Health; David Faynor, IT Business Manager, Pittsburgh Mercy and Andrew Kisak, Clinical Solutions Architect, Pittsburgh Mercy. Together, they will share how to optimize security and productivity for the work-from-home workforce as we all navigate through this unprecedented global pandemic.
Re:Envision the EUC Technology Possibilities in the Virtual Partner Expo
You can network with peers and event exhibitors in the virtual expo which features unique vendor information from IGEL, Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, ControlUp, LoginVSI, Liquidware, Tehama, Nerdio, LG Business Solutions, PrinterLogic, Lakeside, NetApp and more. This endpoint technology deep-dive experience will include details on the solutions, products and services offered all across the EUC industry.
Re:Equip Yourself with Valuable Education and Insight
Featured during the virtual event will be a Future of EUC Panel Discussion including a lively conversation with industry luminaries including Ruben Spruijt, Steve Greenberg, Brian Barnes and Al Solorzano.
Also highlighted is a special Women in Tech panel discussion, “Do I Really Need a Mentor?” with panelists including Esther Barthel, Jo Harder and Theresa Miller. Esther, Jo and Theresa started the CUGC Women in Tech Mentorship Program 5 years ago to build a platform where women in tech can get useful tips and tricks to grow their personal and professional skills.
Insightful Digital DISRUPT breakout sessions will also cover the industry’s latest trends, best practices and technology developments. Notable sessions include:
- Microsoft Cloud Workspaces 101
- Turning Your IGEL Endpoints into Remote Performance and Availability Sensors – the Easy Way, presented by Blair Parkhill, Director of Product at LoginVSI
- IGEL Product Update and Preview of What’s Next, presented by Christian Werner, Manager of Product Management, IGEL and Michail Maridakis, Product Manager, IGEL
- Shift to the Cloud: how Citrix and IGEL Enable Business Continuity and Distributed Work, presented by Adam Lotz, Principal Product Marketing Manager, Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix
- A customer deployed 38,000 Desktops in 5 Days with VMware Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure! Find Out Why This Platform is so Powerful…presented by Gabe Knuth, EUC Product Team, VMware, and Tom Campbell, Horizon Solutions Engineer, VMware
- Nerdio Manager for WVD and the Windows Virtual Desktop Opportunity in the Enterprise, presented by Bas van Kaam
- IGEL OS 10 to OS 11 Migration & Trade-Up Program, presented by Christian Bermudez, Senior Solutions Architect, IGEL
- MSIX app attach: The Future of App Delivery in Windows Virtual Desktop, presented by Christaan Brinkoff, MVP, Cloud Architect and Technology Evangelist
- Introduction to IGEL Custom Partition, presented by Jason McCallum, Solutions Architect, IGEL and Jeff Feige, Vice President Presales Engineering, IGEL
- Don’t Return to “Normal” – Make IT Exceptional, presented by Ben Murphy, Senior Director of Product Management, Lakeside Software
- AWS and ICG and UMS, presented by Steve Mueller, CTO Hypersive
- Are Desktops Doomed? Not Exactly, presented by Dan O’Farrell, Senior Director Product Marketing, IGEL and Enit Nichani, VP Marketing, IGEL featuring research highlights from ESG
- Work from Anywhere! Presented by Jason E Smith, Vice President of Products & Solutions, Liquidware
- Conquer IT Blind Spots and Open Your Eyes with ControlUp, presented by Trentent Tye, Senior Citrix Technical Expert, ControlUp
- Using Storytelling to Power Your Business in Virtual Times, presented by Doug Keeley, CEO & Chief Story Teller, The Mark of a Leader
Re:Set During Happy Hour Trivia, Raffles, Drinks and More
After a full day of valuable information and insights, it’s time to unwind. Join in for a happy hour where the welcome is warm, the drinks are cold and the questions are hot. Digital DISRUPT presents The Knowledge Base Online Trivia Game Show where everyone is a winner! Come with your best answers and join in the fun. Register right away to get your free “Digital DISRUPT 2020” beer glass for use during the Happy Hour while supplies last.
Plus, see who the first winners of the Workplace Coolspace Home Office Bundle raffle winners will be. We’ll have one winner from North America and one from EMEA. If you haven’t entered yet, be sure to do it soon! Just complete this short survey at workspacecoolplace.com using code eDISRUPT.
We’re looking forward to RE:Connecting with you on June 25. See the full agenda and register now to save your spot.