It’s a visual, Zoom, YouTube, graphics-intense world today. Modern, work-from-anywhere organizations need a powerful endpoint that can keep up with the multimedia application sharing occurring now via cloud workspaces. IGEL has the solution: the efficiently powerful IGEL UD7. It’s shipping now– bringing to customers the capability they need to support ultra high-performance graphics and advanced connectivity.
Why should customers get excited? Here are a few reasons:
- High-performance graphics powered by AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605Bquad-core processor with stock speed of 2.0 GHz, “turbo”better “boost”? speed up to 3.6 GHz
- AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics (up to 4GB shared frame buffer)
- A new integrated fiber connectivity option that supports multi-mode and single-mode transceivers and fiber-to-copper converters – a more secure connection with negligible degradation for an immersive, vibrant user experience.
- Quad DisplayPort connectors supporting Quad 4K monitors – that’s great resolution with a lot of screen size!
- A 50% smaller footprint and 20% lighter, with a chassis made of minimum 30% recycled plastic – it’s slim and powerful, and the perfect fit for compact workspaces.
Security to Match Performance
Besides its industry-leading graphics and connectivity enhancements, the IGEL UD7 gives customers ‘chain of trust’ level security beginning at the hardware layer. This cryptographic signature verification process starts just prior to the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot, using the AMD Secure Processor technology (AMD Secure Boot) and AMD Memory Guard. End-to-end system integrity is assured, so customers can access their cloud-delivered digital workspaces with confidence.
The IGEL UD7 comes pre-configured with IGEL OS Workspace Edition software and features built-in support for over 100 integrated partner technologies and is easily managed using the IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS), which can securely manage up to 300,000 IGEL OS-powered endpoints.
It is now available through IGEL’s network of Elite, Expert and Entry-level Partners.
Visit us at HIMSS21 at the first annual IGEL Partner Pavilion – August 9-13 in booth #2859 – and see firsthand how our partners are using IGEL OS with the UD7 to help customers experience the best, most secure, creation and sharing graphics-intensive content.