EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING
LEARN HOW IGEL OS COMPARES TO MICROSOFT AT
THE ENDPOINT WHEN DEPLOYING VDI AND DAAS
IGEL OS has revolutionized endpoint computing. Lean, efficient, and designed specifically for accessing cloud-delivered digital workspaces,
IGEL OS enables PCs, laptops, and thin clients to achieve immediate and significant performance gains.
To illustrate these substantial performance advantages, we decided to put it to the test, measuring and contrasting the performance of endpoint devices on Microsoft Windows and IGEL OS:
- Using real-world scenarios to validate the performance such as video conferencing with Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and productivity solutions like PowerPoint.
- Workloads were run on Microsoft Azure in combination with Citrix Cloud as the desktop delivery method.
- 3 endpoint devices form IGEL Ready partners were used for the testing:
– HP t640
– Dell Wyse 5070
– Lenovo Thinkcentre M625Q
- 6 testing scenarios were conducted with 3 runs each
- End-user experience was observed and compared